You know the one…. the one in between Christmas and new years! Well, there’s also the one in between new years and when the kids go back to school. This one is less weird and more, how can I keep my kids from driving me absolutely crazy?
Here’s a list of 10 things I’ve come up with to keep those little ones occupied this upcoming week:
- BEACH! It’s going to be almost 80 on new years day this year so a beach day, even just for sea shell picking sounds AMAZING!
- Walk the shem creek pier
- Get a pelicans snowball. Again, warmer temps, why not?
- Go for a hike! I found a few new places to hike over the last week and have a few more on my list. Check out Laurel Hill County Park in Mount Pleasant, Meggett County Park in Meggett. There’s also plenty of trails at James Island county park + Mount Pleasant County Park.
- Go eat at a Japanese Restaurant where they cook in front of you
- Walk the Folly Pier
- Visit Magnolia Plantation
- Walk around the C of C campus while school is still out
- Check out books and movies at the library
- Go see one of the new movies out…Spiderman, Aquaman, Mary Poppins Returns, The Grinch or Bumblebee all look great for the kids.
You might also like Charleston Summer Bucket List
And for you mamas, might I suggest sneaking away to read some great books…one in particular!
I will do a blog post on just this book one day b/c it was just that good!